Friday, April 10, 2015

i'm baaack

Hello again. As I am sure you noticed, I took a little blogging break. So much has happened in these last 7 months. I will let the pictures do the talking.

back to October...
apple picking with Maggie


her middle name is Joy - perfect, right?


Greenbluff, WA


I surprised my family and best friend KoL and came home for Thanksgiving

coffee dates with one of the best


Violet joined the world on December 21st

Christmas!! Oh the joys of a new Spiderman puzzle

girls retreat in February in Idaho










one of many road trips to Seattle

back seat buddies



sunset hikes in CDA







home for spring break & Easter with the fam



Spidey is always fighting "crime"


Vi isn't so tiny anymore, ha!

three out of five // missing Josiah + Samara

best parents I could have ever asked for





I have had the privilege of being home this past week. Its been a full and fun break. I am enjoying the last few days before I go back on Sunday. 

happy weekend!

No comments: